Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time to move on...

14.06.2008 - Share on Ovi
Thanks to my job, I got to change my phone as often as I want. I usually change my unit everytime there's an upcoming unit from phone manufacturers, be it Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and even made and China phones.

Only the iPhone among all the phones that I used took me about a year before I have decided to return it inside its box and put it on top of the shelf just above my monitor. From now on, it would be a permanent decoration of my office beside my Rubik's Cubes, Oregon Scientific Ferrari alam clock, iSobot, iBall, HiPhone and other tech toys that I bought here an abroad.

Just this morning, MB Management gave me a HTC Touch Diamond for my personal use. I was told that I could choose another two more units from a total of ten units (Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung) that arrived from our source abroad.

I love this job :).

1 comment:

Harold said...

WOW WOW WOW!

Sayang naman, pamigay mo na lang yan sa amin... :)))