Saturday, June 14, 2008
HTC Touch Diamond
Is this unit worthy of replacing my iPhone?
* 2.8-inch touch screen, with four times the pixels of most phones.
* Vibrant TouchFLO 3D user interface, responding perfectly to your finger gestures when scrolling through contacts, browsing the web, and launching media… all vividly displayed as photos and artwork powered by the 3D graphics processor.
* HTC Weather - providing a constant view of weather at home and abroad.
* Surf and download at broadband speed with HSDPA internet connectivity.
* 3.2 megapixel auto-focus camera for quality stills and video.
* 4GB of internal storage to preserve more photos, music, files and exchanged data than ever before.
* Integrated GPS for use with maps software for a full turn-by-turn satellite navigation experience.
Full review will be published in the Technews Section of the Manila Bulletin